Click HERE to download the 2017-2018 Vine Calendar
Click HERE for a detailed calendar for term one, including the schedule of blue, red, and green days.
Books Needed: Our elementary program is in need of transitional books for our first through third graders. If you have early reading chapter books, basic series books like Ramona or Magic Treehouse or anything else that might appeal to a new reader, we'd greatly appreciate your donation.
- Speakers: Vine invites speakers to talk to our kids about careers, cultures, and real world applications of our learning five times a year. If you have a great idea for a speaker that you can connect us to, please share!
Labeling Items: Like any school, we get lots of items that are left behind by students. We do our best to match them back with whoever they belong to. If you could help us out by labeling your child's items, we'd really appreciate it. Here are the top five items that we find around school and would love to have labeled:
- Computer cords
- Sweatshirts (these get misplaced much more often then coats or jackets)
- Fitness classes have begun!
- On fitness days, your child needs to wear gym shoes and should not wear jeans.
- If a dress or skirt is worn, shorts should be worn underneath.
- Students in grades 6th and up should wear fitness clothes to school on their fitness day and plan to change into a fresh shirt or outfit after fitness class.
- Students are welcome to keep a pair of gym shoes at school.
- Upcoming Dates:
- First conferences will be 9/26 or 10/3.
If you'd like to email about an absence, illness, or early pickup, please email email@example.com. To call in an absence or early release, please call 630-423-5916, x2. We will answer that line directly, or we'll get back to you shortly.
You can also use forms to report absences and early releases:
- Illness Absence Form
- Planned Absence Request if your child will be out of school unrelated to illness or emergency.
- Early Release Form
- If you'd like a copy of our sharable directory, please email Ms. Amanda.