Click HERE to download the 2017-2018 Vine Calendar
Click HERE to download the 2018-2019 Vine Calendar
Click HERE for a Color Days Schedule
Pi Day: Our pi day celebration is coming up on a week from Wednesday on March 14th. This day will include a celebration of math, science fair presentations, and our in school showcase. Here's what parents need to know:
- Pie Social: Students are encouraged to bring in a pie that they would love to eat for pi day. (From past experience, chocolate is generally the most popular.) Students with food allergies are encouraged to bring in a pie that fits their needs. These need to be dropped off by 7:50 as we'll be doing pie socials all morning long.
- In School Showcase: Our in-school showcase is open to parents from 2:00-3:00. This showcase will include science fair projects, culinary projects, and our recent engineering project. Other items will also be displayed.
Movie Night: Because of Winn Dixie: Many of our younger students are finishing reading Because of Winn Dixie in literature. That means it's time for a movie night! Students who have read this book are welcome to join us at no charge on March 15th from 4:00-6:15. You can r.s.v.p. here. Snacks will be served.
Other Upcoming Dates:
- Reading IOWAs will take place March 15th-20th.
- Spring Break is March 26th-30th.
If you'd like to email about an absence, illness, or early pickup, please email email@example.com. To call in an absence or early release, please call 630-423-5916, x2. We will answer that line directly, or we'll get back to you shortly.
You can also use forms to report absences and early releases:
- Illness Absence Form
- Planned Absence Request if your child will be out of school unrelated to illness or emergency.
- Early Release Form
- If you'd like a copy of our sharable directory, please email Ms. Amanda.